Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Brady is one!

Well, after a long day at daycare celebrating the big day and sleeping in a sleeping bag for the first time, Brady passed out on the car ride home.


Olivia and Luke were excited to spend time and open presents with their little brother.


Sorry about the red eye. I need to work on fixing that! Anyways this picture should go later. This is a happy Brady after his cake. (Notice messy face!)



This is a not so happy Brady. He hated, I mean hated the sound of the wrapping paper.


What is this poor guy going to do? We still have a big party on Saturday for him and Christmas!


Thank goodness we are almost done with the presents!


Tonight it was just Olivia, Luke, Brady and me. We had a real sweet time together. Probably the greatest memory of his birthday night was when the three of us were singing "Happy
Birthday" to him. (Tyler is in Minnesota until the weekend.) Olivia came over by Brady and me and put her arms around us. Luke then did the same thing. We were in a little huddle surrounding the cake while we sang the traditional song. The three of us were so happy looking at Brady and singing to him. Of course, Brady was smiling back at us! It was just one of those special moments that as a Mom, it touches your heart. (Sorry, to get so mushy.)

Luke is not a fan of cake frosting, but he sure likes the ice cream part!

I know this is a Brady post, but I couldn't help but put this picture on the blog. This is how I found the exhausted Luke when I checked on him tonight.
Good night!









1 comment:

Mary Mc said...

This brings tears to this grandma's eyes. What a year! So happy it didn't happen in TEXAS. Brady is one special and lucky guy, but so aren't all the others. Guess I'm the lucky one! Love you all, Grandma Mary